Zambia & Zimbabwe
While Victoria Falls is these 2 countries country’s biggest drawcard, Zimbabwe is also one of Southern Africa’s most rewarding big game safari destinations. Bordering Zambia and South Africa, it’s easily accessible, and an all-year-round destination with short, mild winters and long, warm summers.
Not only is Zimbabwe a great place to spot the Big Five, it’s also got a rich culture, World Heritage-listed archaeological spots, and natural wonders.
Zambia is home to Livingstone’s Victoria Falls, the wild Zambezi River, breath-taking lakes, wetlands, and an abundant bird- and wildlife. But just because it’s remote, doesn’t mean it lacks luxuries. Zambia is known for its bespoke lodges, mesmerising wilderness, deep bush game drives and some of Africa’s best guides.
Access is very easy from Johannesburg or Cape Town and some international carriers like Kenya and Ethiopian have included the destination en route to South Africa
These are countries for adventurers who will be rewarded with endless adrenaline activities. Take your next conference or meeting to the African bush where delegates will be richly rewarded with spectacular hotels and facilities.
- Jump into the rainbow off the Vic Falls bridge at the world’s greatest bungee jump
- Spectacular microlight flight over the falls with your own GoPro footage
- Swim at the edge of the Victoria Falls in the “Devil’s Pool”
- Take a helicopter flip over the mighty falls
- Horse ride in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Canoe safaris & white water rafting on the mighty Zambezi River
- Catch a Tiger Fish on the mighty Zambezi River
- Climb the Victoria Falls Bridge
- Quad bike over rugged terrain
- Watch an African sunset on a cruise on the majestic African Queen
- Experience thrilling land and water safaris
- Stay in safari lodges with excellent meeting & conference facilities
- Superbly located hotels for large and small groups