Stretched along Africa’s Indian Ocean coastline is Mozambique, the country affectionately referred to as the “Land of Smiles” because of its friendly people. Most of Mozambique’s attractions are located along its beach-lined coast, or the scatterings of islands in the Bazaruto and Quirimbas archipelagos.
Over 1 200 species of fish have been identified in the coastal waters of Mozambique, and the snorkelling and diving are world renowned. On your next incentive, stay in upmarket lodges set on pristine beaches, explore vibrant coral reefs, and reward your guests with fantastic food, wine and spa treatments.
Take your next meeting or conference to this endless beach paradise and your delegates are sure to return home rested and inspired.
- Horse riding on a deserted beach
- Whale watching with a private ocean guide
- Ocean Safaris with specialist divers
- Snorkelling in a Marine Reserve
- Marine walks with a conservationist
- Quad biking over endless sand dunes
- Thrilling big game, deep sea Fishing for the big one
- Beach barbeque with delicious fresh seafood
- Enjoy a private tropical island picnic
- Sail on exquisite turquoise waters on a private yacht
Varied resort or hotels offering meeting or conference facilities