Botswana is one of the best destinations to travel to for a remote incentive or conference. The country, which is bordered by South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe, is one of the most sought after wilderness destinations in the world. Small groups can access remote, exclusive lodges in the Okavango Delta via private fly-in charters for an unforgettable incentive or charter an exclusive houseboat floating on the Chobe River.
Larger groups can have a meeting on the banks of the Chobe River or enjoy a private Boma dinner under the stars. Activities include endless land and water options, in the heart of this great wilderness.
Due to its close proximity, Botswana can easily be combined with a visit to Victoria Falls (Zambia or Zimbabwe).
- Take a Chobe River safari
- Experience a private tiger fishing expedition
- Sip sunset cocktails on the Chobe River
- Exceptional elephant viewing with the biggest concentration of elephant species
- Big 5 game drives and a chance to spot lesser-known species like eland, sable and roan antelope
- Private dining in the bush
- Explore varied ecosystems – river, swamp and seasonal marshland area, the floodplains, and woodlands
- Canoe down the waterways in a mokoro (dugout canoe) in the Okavango Delta
- Exclusive use of a private floating houseboat on the Chobe River
- Fly into small, exclusive lodges in remote uninhabited areas
- Large & small group lodges with meeting & conference facilities